Stansport Folding Chairs Are Junk!
I purchased a Stansport folding chair to use at outdoor concerts and sporting events.I used the chair about 6 to 12 times after which the chair literally fell apart at the seams and at every grommet.
The chair was well cared for and properly stored when not in use. I e-mailed the company, but because the chair was more than one year old and I didn't have the receipt, they refused to replace it.
I had even e-mailed Stansport about 8 pictures which clearly illustrated that the chair was defective.I suggest that anyone in the market for a folding, outdoor chair avoid the Stansport Brand.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Double Arm Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."